DecisionData.org presents information collected independently from official provider websites. We regularly update the site in an effort to keep this information up-to-date and accurate at all times. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which DecisionData.org receives compensation.
Since 1996, DISH has provided customers with satellite television nationwide. Now, the company also offers both high-speed satellite internet and high-speed wired solutions by partnering with local cable and fiber providers. Because DISH largely services rural populations, it’s a great solution for communities where traditional internet isn’t yet available.
Your specific options to get internet vary depending on where you live, but there should be at least one option available for households nationwide.
Instead of searching for region-specific internet companies to figure out whether or not they service your area, cut out the legwork and explore DISH internet packages through their partnerships. Plus, you can pair internet with satellite television services to take care of all your media under a single bundle.
|TYPE||% WITH DISH||% WITH DISH AVAILABLE|
|DISH Broadband||.02%||Availability varies depending on partner|
DISH TV Plans and Pricing
Customers can choose from four traditional DISH packages — America’s Top 120, America’s Top 120+, America’s Top 200 and America’s Top 250. The most basic package, America’s Top 120, comes with 190 of the highest-rated channels, whereas the biggest package, America’s Top 250, comes with over 290 channels and more than a dozen movie channels. With the Flex Pack, customers can completely customize their channel lineup with their favorite networks. DISH TV prices range from $59.99 up to $94.99/mo., and total costs may vary depending on add-ons and equipment.
|America’s Top 120||$64.99/mo.||190||USA, CMT, Disney Channel, E! and more|
|America’s Top 120+||$74.99/mo.||190+||All of America’s Top 120 and more, including SEC Network, Big Ten Network, Pac-12 Network and Longhorn Network, ESPN, NFL Network and local channels|
|America’s Top 200||$84.99/mo.||240+||The best of America’s Top 120+ and more sports, including MLB Network, NBA Network, NHL Network, the Golf Channel, along with Hallmark, Disney XD, Bravo, A&E and Sundance|
|America’s Top 250||$94.99/mo.||290+||Comes with every channel included in the Top 200 package, plus channels like H2, DIY Network, Nicktoons, Nat Geo Wild, Turner Classic Movies, The Movie Channel, STARZ ENCORE and more|
*New and qualifying former customers only. All offers require credit qualification, 2-year commitment with early termination fee and eAutoPay. All packages, programming, features and functionality and all prices and fees not included in price guarantee are subject to change without notice. After 6 mos., if selected, you will be billed $9.99/mo. for DISH Protect Silver unless you call to cancel. After 2 years, then-current everyday prices for all services apply.
DISH TV features
All DISH TV packages come with the following:
- Free Google Voice remote
- Free HD DVR
- Two-year price guarantee
- Free installation for up to six rooms
- On-demand library of over 80,000 shows and movies
- Free premium channels for three months
- Access to the DISH Anywhere mobile app
DISH Bundles and Deals
Explore DISH internet deals with one of the company’s bundled packages. Depending on your location, you can choose from a variety of TV and internet bundles. Plus, you can lock in your pricing with two-year price guarantees for television.
DISH partners with Frontier and Viasat to offer broadband and fiber internet options ranging from 25-100 Mbps. With these providers, DISH is best known for offering rural internet options in areas that otherwise don’t have many options. You can use Decision Data’s internet finder to see what DISH internet is available in your area. By bundling, you can enjoy special DISH deals like $5 off your monthly bill.
DISH TV Add-Ons
- Multi-Sport Pack: The Multi-Sport Pack includes beIN sports and regional networks for $13/mo., though DISH is currently offering the pack for free as a limited-time offer.
- Premium Channels: DISH offers a variety of premium channels, including SHOWTIME, STARZ and EPIX. Depending on the add-on you choose, prices range from $7-10. For some channels like SHOWTIME and STARZ, DISH offers three months free with certain packages.
- Spanish Programming: The DISH Latino Bonus Pack is just $10/mo. and includes more than 34 Spanish channels. Enjoy Univision, ESPN Deportes, Telemundo and more.
DISH TV Equipment and Fees
- DVR: All customers receive a free Hopper Duo DVR with each DISH TV plan, which includes 125 hours of storage and allows for two simultaneous recordings. For an added $5-10/mo., customers can choose to upgrade to the DVR Hopper 3, which includes 500 hours of storage and 16 simultaneous recordings.
- Satellite Equipment and Installation: There’s no fee for your satellite equipment or installation for up to six rooms.
- Receivers: Your first receiver is free, and each additional receiver will cost $7-15 depending on which one you choose.
- Google Voice Remote: Included with all new installations at no extra cost
- Late Payments: DISH charges $10 for each late payment.
- Early Termination: DISH fees include up to $480 for terminating your contract early, though the fee is prorated per month based on the amount of time left on your contract.
DISH internet is available throughout the U.S. The catch is that your specific options vary depending on your locale. While you can most likely find internet coverage regardless of where you live, options aren’t consistent because of the geographic restriction of each individual ISP.
DISH TV is also available nationwide, though your access is all dependent on your satellite dish. To have a proper signal, you need to be able to position your DISH satellite in a clear area where it can receive a signal.
Pros and cons of DISH internet
- Available nationwide
- Can bundle internet and TV services
- Easy to add-on premium channels
- Internet options vary drastically based on where you live
- Packages and fees not available online; you have to call and speak to a customer representative for details
- Two-year contract keeps you locked in for a long period of time
DISH Frequently Asked Questions
DISH TV availability is nationwide. DISH also partners with internet providers to offer bundle packages that include broadband. DISH TV is available nearly everywhere, while DISH’s broadband internet services are more available to rural customers.
To find out what DISH offers at your address, check the availability for your zip code through Decision Data. DISH offers satellite TV nationwide as well as broadband internet services in some locations.
DISH TV is a satellite TV provider that services customers nationwide. Along with DISH TV, the company also offers wireless cellular services and partners with internet providers to offer broadband access.