Unlike most sites, we show all 2,100+ TV and internet options: not just those who pay to be listed. Enter your zip code in the box below to see TV and internet providers in your area.
You'll see the following for all providers near your home:
- Maximum speed offered by internet service providers in your area.
- Upload speeds for each provider.
- Whether the provider offers TV or internet only.
- How many people can actually get a given download or upload speed in that zip code.
- A link to the TV or internet company's website.
- Other useful stats on coverage, availability, and speeds for each provider and each zip code.
You're probably thinking: “Which internet services are near me?” Give our zip code search a try! We've worked hard to get this info for ISPs in your area, and we hope you'll find it useful.
Cable TV & ISPs in Your Area (US)
- AT&T – The South, much of the Midwest, and California
- XFINITY (Comcast) – The Atlantic coast, some of the Midwest, the Four Corners states, and the Northwest coast
- Spectrum – The Pacific coast, Great Lakes region, Appalachia, and pieces of the Gulf coast
- Verizon (FiOS and DSL) – The Northeast excluding New England
- CenturyLink – A swath from Northwest to the Southeast.
- Frontier Communications – Most coastal states and the Great Lakes area
- Cox – California, the mid-South, and a few Pacific cities
- Windstream – The Midwest and Southeast
- Optimum – The New York bay area
Internet providers are not available in all areas. Internet service and speeds vary by zip code and even street. Cable TV service may be available in some areas, but not in others. The easiest way to see service for your address and what internet you can get is to enter your zip and then call, but the above shows major TV and internet providers and their major service operation areas.
US Internet Service Provider Statistics
Maximum ISP Speeds by Zip Code
The table below show the percentage of zip codes with download and upload speeds matching the speed on the left. For example, in the 1 Gigabit or faster range 18.2% of zip codes have at least one provider offering download speeds, and 11.7% of zip codes have gigabit upload speeds.
|Speed||Max Download Speed||Max Upload Speed|
|.1 to 5 Mbps||1.1%||9.5%|
|6 to 10 Mbps||1.6%||12.8%|
|11 to 20 Mbps||2%||17.6%|
|21 to 30 Mbps||2.3%||10.5%|
|31 to 75 Mbps||1.9%||21.8%|
|76 to 100 Mbps||9.2%||3%|
|101 to 250 Mbps||14%||2.7%|
|251 to 500 Mbps||25%||0.4%|
|501 to 999 Mbps||22.9%||8.2%|
|1 Gbps or more||18.2%||11.7%|
Typical speeds (speeds that most users can expect during peak usage) are almost always lower than the maximum advertised speed across all providers. Cable providers in particular tend to have lower actual speeds than advertised. Speeds will vary by location. When you enter your zip code above you'll see actual vs. advertised speed for each provider in your area.
Zip Codes with the Fastest Home Internet Service
Which Types of Broadband Internet Are Available in My Area?
The number of zip codes and the total number of people who can expect to find residential service at their homes by type.
|Speed||DSL||Cable||Fiber||Any wired service|
|% Of zips with service available||93%||72%||28%||96%|
|% of the U.S. population served||90%||89%||25%||97%|
Cable providers are far less likely than DSL providers to serve rural areas. Fiber optic providers are mostly in metropolitan areas and their surrounding suburbs. Use our search feature to see if Fiber is available near you.
Compare your zip code by entering it above. You may also browse Internet and TV providers by city if you're not sure what zip code you want info for. We recommend looking at ISP information for your area as it will have the most accurate service and speed information for each provider.
Find Internet in Your City
TV and Internet Guides
To help you decide on which TV provider and which type of internet service is best, we've created a few helpful guides:
- What type of Internet service is best for me?
- Find Internet in Rural America
- Fast Internet for Low Income Americans
- No Credit Check Internet
- Satellite Internet For Your RV
- Find a Wifi Provider
- No Contract Internet Plans
- Internet for Gamers
- Find Internet for Your Condo or Apartment
- Internet for Students & Teachers